Friday, November 30, 2007

Foiled again!

Just a quick post tonight...we just arrived home from the first of 4, yes 4!!, basketball tournament games that we will be attending for dd this weekend! This is a "kick-off" tournament since the season doesn't officially start until next week.

I made this card last night for the ways to use it challenge - metallic paper...I found the shimmery wrapping paper I mentioned!!

All images by DRS Designs, click on photo for a closer view...



After stamping the ornament, I cut out the center portion and then adhered a piece of the wrap to the back of the front panel. The ribbon is colored with my stardust pen and the holly with my copic markers. The sentiment is stamped on a cuttlebug slider die cut.

Thanks for stopping in...I hope to return at some point this weekend!
See you soon...

3 comments:

My Paper World said...

Great card, the paper looks very pretty!

Heather Huggins said...

This is so pretty!

Nina said...

Hi, Cathy! This is Nina Patena, 2008 Royal Stamping Maid Design Team Member of Queen Kat Designs.

We think your blog rocks and we'd love to feature you as on of our Bloggers of the Day/Week over at the blog: http://qkdbloggers.blogspot.com/

Kindly email us your email address if you're interested and we'll send you a basic questionnaire so we can work on your write-up. Thanks and have a nice day! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails