Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hi There!

I've returned from my night in the big city!!! Boy, was it cold there last night! It was so warm on Thursday and absolutely frigid yesterday! We had a great time but I'm dragging today...we finally arrived home from picking up the girls and I wanted to get a start on my "to do" list so here goes...

For tonight I completed the limited supplies challenge from Friday...neutral snowflakes with a splash of color...
(click photo for a closer view)
All images by DRS Designs.



I tried to stick with the limited nature of the challenge by stamping just the one flake...my splash of color is the red jewel - it was clear until I colored it with my red copic marker! I stitched around the sentiment with my machine and added a jingle bell to the hemp "ribbon".

I hope everyone has recovered from Thanksgiving and Black Friday! I, for one, probably the only one!! did not brave the stores yesterday...no shopping for me....yet!
Thanks for stopping by...I'll be back on Sunday with more fun stuff!
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails