Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's Thursday!!!

As promised, I have a sneak peek for you!!! Meet Lucky...(click on photo for a closer view)



Lucky is the main image in Lucky's Christmas Wishes...one of two new sets being released by CC Designs, on November 7!!! This particular set includes 5 images, two being sentiments. These sets are part of a new line called Lulu and Lucky Little Bit Kits!

Lucky has friend named LuLu - you'll meet her tomorrow! But then again, if I accomplish everything on my to do list today...you might see her later!! These sets are great and work awesomely (is that a word?!) together! You will have the cutest holiday cards on your block using these sets!

Lucky was stamped and then masked so I could stamp the tree. Entire image is colored with Copic markers. The dp is paper I had in my stash (can't remember who makes it). I stitched around the perimeter of the card and focal image with my machine. I added some checker May Arts ribbon and a Bazzill white brad. The tree is decorated with red glitter glue.

If you haven't already, be sure to check out the All That Scraps site. Not only can you shop (!) but you can visit Christine's blog, a message board AND you can upload to the gallery and check out the gallery. There is also a monthly themed contest with a prize! How cool is that?

On the 7th of each month, Christine is planning to release images from her new line Little Bits Kits...check out her blog for more info...

I hope you had a good Halloween - I am tired today! We seemed to walk forever last night! Luckily we had another mild Halloween so I can't complain - the exercise is always good, right?! Wanna see a pic of my sweet little girls? Here ya go...



Aren't they purty??!!

See you soon...

4 comments:

Karen said...

cute card - can't wait to see the new sets!!

also - my DD was walking by and I showed her the Halloween pic. She thought they looked great! :)

Kristine said...

LOOVE that cute card!! :) Made me smile ear to ear :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable card! And scary costumes! :)

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, it looks like a really cute set, can't wait to see it all. Looks like you have a couple of scary monsters at your house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails