Saturday, November 3, 2007

Little Bit Kits...

That is the name of the new line that Christine of CC Designs/All That Scraps is introducing this month! The first two sets in this new line will be available November 7, 2007. She will then be introducing at least one new set from this line on the 7th of every month! How cool!!! You can purchase these sets as wood mounted or EZ mount attached and they come in cute little packages too. Go check out her blog for pics of the new packaging...you won't be disappointed. The sets are so affordable too...in each set you receive one main image and two sentiments and Lucky's set contains two additional images (Lucky's set = 5 images) and Lulu's set contains 4 additional images (Lulu's set = 7 images). EZ mount sets will be $11 and wood mounted will be $18. You can't go wrong...and by the way, you need BOTH sets! They coordinate so well together...you don't want Lucky or Lulu to be lonely do you?! Fun things are happening at CC Designs - make sure you head over to the website and sign up for the newsletter so you don't miss out on anything!!!
So, enough babble on this Saturday morning right, get to the card you say? Ok, here is another sneak peek...(click on photo for a closer view)



I love this card! So simple and cute!! The candy cane image and sentiment are from Lulu's Sweet Treats. The red layer is red velvet ribbon I cut to fit the front of the card. The scallops are cuttlebug scallop dies. I stamped the candy canes, colored them with my red Copic marker and cut them out. I then coated them with Crystal Effects. When they were dry I adhered them to the scallops and the entire combo is adhered to the ribbon with a pop dot. I pierced above and below the ribbon and of course, added some jewels!

So, what do you think? Do you like the sets/samples? Drop me a comment and let me know! Don't forget to check out the other team members blogs too...
Its a cloudy, blustery day here in the Northeast, a good day to stay in and stamp/craft but our day is filled with sports activities...I'll try to squeeze something in though...maybe I'll post the ornaments I made yesterday for some teacher gifts...stay tuned!!!
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails