Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ready?

for another peek at the newest CC Designs Little Bits Kits?



(click on photo for a closer view)
I decided to go simple this weekend! The images on this one are from Lucky's Christmas Wishes...stamped/masked on watercolor paper with black stazon. I rounded the corners with my corner rounder, colored the images with my markers and aqua painter, added some ribbon and jewels - done!

I know I said I would return yesterday with some ornaments - I hope to do that later today after chores and errands! I must have driven at least 50 miles yesterday and never left town - it was a day of back and forth, wait, back out, back and forth, wait - know the feeling? Today should be better though!

Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

3 comments:

My Paper World said...

Very sweet, and I love the spotty ribbon too!

Heather's Haven said...

your card is precious. simply sweet!

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love the simplicity of it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails