Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Paper Chemistry!

These stamps have it!!! Last week a banner popped up on SCS of a new stamp company...A Chemistry with Paper. I'll admit, I was a little leery as it was a new company with no reputation that I knew of...but, I liked their images so I perused the site, made a list and went on with my day. The next day, the suspense was killing me so bit the bullet and placed my order. This was Thursday, I rec'd an email on Friday saying my order shipped and yesterday the package was in my mailbox. That is awesome service...from CA to CT in that short a time - I was impressed. I literally ran up the driveway, up the stairs to my studio and stamped this card. Who doesn't want to play with new stamps, right?!



These images are from the Winter Fun set. I stamped the scene on watercolor paper with black stazon and used my markers and aqua painter to color. I adhered some liquid applique for the snow and some ribbon and cord and I was done! Not only was I excited to try them out but I had to get to a meeting so time was short! I made this card in less than 10 minutes! They stamped really well. They are clear stamps so you will need a block or two. They come in a clear sleeve with a placement label for when the images are not in use. The only thing I need to decide on now is do I place them in a cd holder or a binder...no big deal - either one will work!

The girls had a day off from school today for Election day so I'm a little behind! Took oldest dd to see Hairspray at the local theater - I loved it! Go see it if you have the chance!! One of those feel good movies!! I just wanted to do this little bit of enabling!!! (LOL) I'll be back in a little while with more of my daily enabling, don't worry!!!

See you soon...

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card love the images and your snow applique

Related Posts with Thumbnails