Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Two for Tuesday!

I'm back...did you ever wish you could get a really cool personalized stamp for the holidays but not just a plain old address stamp? Want to impress your friends and relatives with something really classy? Well, check this out...
(Click photos for closer views)



Images by DRS Designs. This is the 2007 custom image by DRS - you can personalize with the names of up to 8 of your family members (don't forget pets!) and you can choose Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas for the sign on the wall. Be sure to check it out but make sure you order by December 15 so you can have it in time to make your cards! Shipping is free!
The colors for this card were inspired by today's color challenge over on SCS. I roughed up all the edges with my Heidi Swapp edge distresser...and then brushed the rough edges with my close to cocoa ink. I stamped the DRS pine branch in green on the green panel and blue snowflakes on the blue panel. I added two black Making Memories brad to the edge.

Don't forget tomorrow is the big release of Lucky and Lulu and their sets Christmas Wishes and Sweet Treats. Aren't they cute together?! Images by CC Designs.



I did a bit of masking on this card to put these two friends together! I colored the main image with markers and doodled a frame. My intent was to use more of the daisyd's dp but sometimes plans don't always work out! (LOL) That is all I will say on that subject!! I used the friend cuttlebug embossing folder with the dp. I used a doodlebug paper frills under my white velvet ribbon. When I ordered my paper frills I chose white so that I could make them whatever color I wanted...and that is just what I did...I used a cotton ball to brush on bliss blue ink. It's hard to see but the red panel is stamped in red with the candy/bonbon stamps from Lulu's set. The focal image is raised on pop dots and I faux stitched around the card with my white gel pen. I also highlighted the tree and their noses with my Sakura Stardust pen but my camera chose not to pick those up!!

All supplies with links can be found at All That Scraps.

Remember to shop early for your Lucky and Lulu sets! Be sure to post a link with your creations - I would love to see them!

Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails