Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's Hectic...

I'm sure you can relate! Sorry about the lack of a post last night but here I am today!! Yesterday was the sketch challenge on SCS...here is my submission...

All images by CC Designs. Click on photo for a closer view...

from the little penguins set...



Aren't they cute?! The dp is from Creative Imaginations and in the lower right corner I used one of my mini embossing folders. I figured a little bee was appropriate with all the flowers! The scallop circles are also cuttlebug dies. I highlighted the dp and flowers with my Sakura Stardust pen although it is hard to see in the photo. I popped the penguins on pop dots. The tiny flowers are by Prima and the silk bloom is by Bazzill...the cool brad in the center is a sugar coated brad! I machine stitched because lately my cards look plain without it!! It was nice to make a springy card with all this snow and cold we've had lately! Almost forgot, the snip of ribbon is by May Arts. All stamps and supplies can be found at All That Scraps.

I do plan on returning at some point today! I have a bunch of incomplete projects on my desk and scattered around my studio! The coaster boxes have been scrapped for another time...ran out of time and the paper dd chose just isn't doing anything for me as far as ideas to embellish them...ever have that problem on a project? She opted to purchase some Hoops & Yo Yo figurines at the Hallmark store instead...fine with me as long as she pays me back!!! ;-) I'm working on some ornaments...I know, nothing like waiting until the last minute but when inspiration strikes you need to go with it right...worst case you file them away as ideas for next year!!!

I'm off...see you soon...

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

How cute, love the embossing in the bottom corner

Related Posts with Thumbnails