Thursday, December 20, 2007

Wrapping it up!

Today's ways to use it challenge was to incorporate gift wrapping into our project...this was perfect since I had to wrap a book for dd's third grade book exchange.

All images by CC Designs, winter playtime set. click on photos for closer views...



I used white kraft paper to wrap the book and then made a belly band...Lulu has stickles on her coat fluff!

The other day GinaK mentioned some glittery flakes she found at Target. This reminded me of some flakes I bought last year but of course stashed away and forgot about! I didn't stash them too far because I did find them...here is one of them, embellished with Lucky and his sled. It's a little bright in the photo but a little toned down in real life!




I stamped Lucky in black craft and then heat embossed with clear powder. I colored him with markers, attached him to a cuttlebug scallop with glue dots and I was done!

Thanks for stopping in today...not sure how much I will get done between now and Christmas...I'm sure you're busy too. I'll be back...
See you soon...

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love your Lucky snowflake

Anonymous said...

That Lucky snowflake is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails