Saturday, January 26, 2008

Everyone Loves A Sale...

right? Well, head on over to All The Scraps because Christine wants to clear out before the goodies from CHA arrive and you will reap the benefits!!! This link takes you to her blog which details what is on sale - save 15% - 50% off select items! Cool stuff too! From there you can check out the design team blogs, shop, surf around the gallery and message board - grab a cup of coffee and enjoy! Don't forget...orders over $10 in the US receive FREE shipping and our Canadian friends receive free shipping on a $100+ purchase.

**************************

Whew - I had every intention of knocking one or two more projects off my to do list yesterday...but since the limited supply challenge was to use scraps (which I did on the card I posted yesterday) it made me realize just how many scraps I have! So, (you know what's coming right?!) I decided to revamp my scrap situation...I moved a storage box here, dumped some stuff to go thru later there....well, three grocery bags of scrap garbage later I finished! Yuck! I don't want to do that again! Needless to say, one thing lead to another...I fiddled with stuff stored here and there...dd now has a nice pile of discarded die cuts, partially stamped or blobbed images, etc to play with! Why do I keep the stuff I keep???? I still have a few things to go thru but at least the worst is over...I hope! That is until I finally talk myself into painting the room!!! I don't even want to think of moving everything away from the walls...(shudder)...
Well, we're off for basketball Saturday as I've begun to call it! I hope to have something later or at the very least tomorrow... One of my resolutions this year was to scrap every weekend, I missed last weekend and I have a feeling I will miss this weekend due to my detour yesterday...are you interested in seeing scrap pages? Yes, no? Let me know!

See you soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This must have been "the" week-end for cleaning. I did the same for my crafting space. I can now see the desk top --- WOOO HOOO!!!!! But, alas, no stamping or scrapping for me either. At least now, I have the room to start....

I would like to see some of your scrapbook pages. I got into stamping with the main intention of using it in my scrapbooks, so any ideas of how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails