Friday, January 25, 2008

A New Doggie...

well, it seems like everyone in our neighborhood has a new doggie or is getting one in the near future! We, on the other hand have no pets whatsoever. We tried fish and unfortunately they met untimely ends...we tried, we're just not pet people! But...this little doggie can stay!!! This is another image from one of the new releases set to debut on Feb 1, 20087 by JessicaLynnOriginal...



This is from the 4th of July set...a set of 15, yes 15 stamps...some images some sentiments! Very cool. I stamped the new doggie in black and colored with markers, sponging the sky and grass. I doodled the ground and blades of grass so he was not floating!!! I dry embossed the outside edges of the card with my bone folder and dd's paper trimmer...Santa didn't bring a scor-pal for Xmas like I asked for...guess I wasn't a good girl this year! These star buttons that were lying on my desk were perfect!

This is also for the limited supply challenge on SCS today to use scraps. I have plenty of those...as a matter of fact I was thinking this morning of how I could rearrange some storage "things" so that I could make myself a better scrap storage/usage system!

Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

this card is so cute, love that doggie image.

Unknown said...

You did a great job with this card. I just LOVE how to created the hand-drawn border. It is adorable!!

Jessica Lynn

Related Posts with Thumbnails