Saturday, January 5, 2008

Need a treat?

A non-candy treat that is?! Well...since Valentines day is right around the corner I thought I would share an easy, inexpensive, non-sugary treat that you can make up for classrooms, scouts or your co-workers who are kids at heart!!!!

(Click on photos for a closer view) Images by CC Designs, from the latest release, Love Ya Lots!



I used a doily that you can find in packs at the grocery (or similar) store. I stamped my image on white paper, colored and cut out. I stamped the head twice and raised the second on one a pop dot. The hearts are sizzix die cuts. The sentiment, "You're the cats meow" is stamped on one of the hearts. I attached the pencil by slipping some ribbon through the doily holes on each end and tying in a bow!
Easy peasy!!!
You could substitute pens or if you really wanted to hand out some candy, you could slide in a pixie stick...a chocolate covered pretzel might work too...if you're careful!! If you make one with something other than a pencil, make sure you post it here - I'd love to check it out!

********* Did you get your CC Designs, new releases (Love Ya Lots and Love Ya Much) yet???? If not, hurry over because there are only a few of the EZ mount sets left! ************

I hope this inspires you to get a jump on your Valentine goodies!
Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This is adorable and so simple!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails