Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Always ready for a challenge...

and today's color challenge was just that...it took me a little while to decide on just what to do, but I'm pretty pleased with the result...



Images by DRS Designs...I really like this clover/shamrock! I kept it simple after visiting SweetMissDaisy's (Anna Wight) blog and being inspired by her simple but eyecatching cards! I didn't have any pumpkin colored paper (only an ugly Halloween orange!) so I went with the closest ribbon match I could find! I added some dazzling diamonds to highlight my focal image and machine stitched.

We went to the mall today so this is all I have...I have ideas of course, but I'm wiped out!
I hope you had a good day and a good start to your week...
See you soon...

1 comment:

Becky Carafa said...

Fantastic job with the challenge! Very cute card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails