Friday, February 15, 2008

My craft buddy and I....

stamped last night!!! My craft buddy is my 8 yo dd! She loves to scrapbook and make cards - she has quite a stockpile of cards because she refuses to give them away! They're too special she says! She completed her first Disney scrapbook a few weeks ago and inquired last night about when she could start her own blog...apparently she has more to share than I thought! Ummmm...no, not happening for several years...at least!!! In the meantime, when she has things to share you'll see them here...so, here is the card she made last night...



She stamped, colored and photographed it all herself!

Here is what I did...I decided to make another card for this weeks color and sketch challenges...

Images by A Chemistry With Paper...



It's a bright one!! It is a square card measuring 4.25 x 4.25. The main image is from the Put Your Mark On It! set. The two lines on the bottom are from one of the ribbons in the Ribbons and Frames set. The silk flower was white and I colored it with my green copic marker and added a button center. A fun card! I know most of the time you would put the focal image on the back of a card (it's intended purpose) but I thought this would be neat too! So...it's a big RAK to everyone out there that looks at this card!!! A big thanks for visiting here and checking out what I have to share with you!

I have today off so you can bet I will be busy! I have some errands to run but the ideas are flowing...I'll be back!
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails