Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope your Valentines Day is/was everything you were expecting it to be! Not to rush the holidays, but moving right along!!!! Here is a St. Patricks Day card for you...

Images by DRS Designs...



Pretty simple, right? If you have questions...let me know!

and, an Easter card...DRS Designs images...isn't this bunny the cutest?!! I love him!



This is a one layer card...I sponged blue for the sky and green for grass! I doodled around the outside with my black marker...the bunny is covered with white flock and is VERY fuzzy!!!

Thanks for stopping by...don't forget to check out my For Sale page - link at the top...I would really like to send the items listed to a good home - feel free to make an offer...we'll see what we can work out!!
See you soon...

1 comment:

Jean said...

This is great love your scene you have here, and the bunny is so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails