Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Stamps, etc for sale - cheap!

Hi All - I am posting a ton of stamps for sale, cheap with a few other items mixed in...please email me if you are interested - I accept paypal only - buyer pays shipping. Most of these stamps have only been used once or twice, some not at all! These will be posted on my for sale page as well...
Note: stamps will be mailed no later than the business day after I receive your paypal payment.
Shipping - I can send priority for $4.60 (in most cases) or if you would like to inquire about first class postage, please email me with your zip code and what you are interested in...



Ignore the "each" on this - it is $2 for the set of 6 mini stamps...


















































No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails