Monday, February 4, 2008

Can candy be lucky?

Well, maybe if it's in a St. Patricks Day candy holder!!! I made this for today's technique challenge over on SCS...cootie catcher candy containers - turned over!!



All images by DRS Designs. I used white cardstock to make my container and stamped it to make my own patterned paper! It's hard to see in the photo but the bottom has a shamrock background stamp and the inside has the shamrocks (like the ones mounted on the outside flaps) and a mini Happy St. Patricks Day sentiment. The shamrocks on the flaps were stamped in green craft and then heat embossed. The shamrock and circles are on pop dots. The main image is adhered to a skewer that is poked through the center...I added a prima and some glue to keep it upright. I stamped the main image with black craft, heat embossed it and colored it with markers. The ovals were cut with my Creative Memories oval cutter. I added some ribbon and it was done!

Yeah for me, I completed a two page spread in my Heritage book this weekend! I'll try to get good photos and post them someday...

I'm planning on going thru some of my old single stamps very soon and will be posting those for sale so if you're interested, please check back. Don't forget I still have two SU! sets for sale (brand new) and some other fun stuff on my "for sale" page right next door! Great gifts for those holidays coming up...before you know it they will be here...will you have the right gift??!!!

Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Fabulous!

~melissa p. said...

Very creative and soooo cute!!!

~melissa p.

Christina Fischer said...

This is great! Love the St. Patrick's theme!

Related Posts with Thumbnails