Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!

Here's a bunch of cute little favors I made up last night for the kids to have after Easter dinner today...Images are from a newly released set by A Chemistry With Paper - Bunny & Friends.




This set comes with a box template to stamp and cut out! (See it in the photo? I had plans to make more but I was too tired!!) Can't get much easier than that!!! The template also lines up with the score valleys on the Scor-Pal!! The set comes with a bunny head, chick head and lamb head, (great for a new baby or baby shower, first birthday...) along with some flowers and a couple of sentiments. But....I see lots of possibilities with other stamps outside this set...for any and all occasions! Just keep your template stamp handy and you're good to go for any little treat you may need! A simple thank you to a friend for picking up your child, a good job treat for a good grade, you get the idea!!

Well, I'm off to get ready for Mass. I hope everyone has a very special and Happy Easter!!!
Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails