Saturday, March 22, 2008

Tag, you're it!!

Here's a cute (if I do say so!! LOL) tag card made for Thursday's ways to use it challenge - tags! I decided to make a tag card...I used my scallop tag sizzix die. I folded two scraps in half and layed them on the die with the fold side just inside the cut line...this way you end up with a folding tag. By cutting two, I could layer two sides together to make the middle tag and the final outcome is a three panel tag card...clear as mud?! I stamped my new DRS Designs images on each panel, masking the other panels as I went along so as not to overlap images.



I colored everything with my markers and sponged the sky and grass. The bees were stamped on the panels and outlined with my bliss blue marker. I then stamped three bees on scraps, colored, cut them out and then adhered them with pop dots over the outlined images. The card looked a little plain so I cut three tags from green cardstock and layered them to the back. I adhered a couple of Michaels wedding flowers that I edge colored with my pretty in pink marker. The yellow jewel centers were colored with my yellow copic marker. I added some hot pink gingham ribbon to finish it off. The sending you a smile sentiment is one stamp that I masked for each panel.

I had to make an unexpected trip to the mall today with dd so that really cut into my much needed stamping time!! I received some new sets from Sharon at A Chemistry With Paper today and still have a bunch of DRS Designs images to share with you. I hope to be back later...

Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...if not, have a Happy Easter!!!

2 comments:

jjcreations said...

These tags are wonderful. I love all the little critters. Joan

CarolinaBensler said...

That's a very nice design for a tag card. The bees are very very cute!.

Greetings from Spain ;).

Related Posts with Thumbnails