Wednesday, April 9, 2008

60 Years...

Wow, can you imagine being married 60 years?! My parents will be married 53 years this Fall...wow!!! Anyway...here is a new image by DRS Designs that celebrates such a milestone! Along with another cool ribbon slide!!!! I told you there were a bunch!!



This is also for today's sketch challenge over on SCS...I used my textile embossing folder on the silver panel. The ovals were cut with my Creative Memories cutting system. I used a sliver gel pen around the perimeter of the oval. The sentiment and ribbon slide were stamped with black craft and heat embossed with clear powder. The slide was stamped on silver paper. I colored a few of the bridal flowers from Michael with my blush blossom marker and added pearl beads to the centers.

Thanks for checking in...my next post will be candy filled!!!!
Stay tuned...
See you soon...

4 comments:

huntla1 said...

Okay, so now I remember. I just left the first comment on the blog candy and now I am first here. I just looked at your blog for the first time yesterday and went from it to DRS Designs where I promptly spent a fortune. Yeah, I liked the stamps there -- a lot! Can't wait to get them and check them out. I love this slide idea!

jjcreations said...

Oh my goodness....this is stunning!!! Wonderful job. Joan

Melissa said...

Absolutely beautiful Cathy!

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

Very elegant card! I love the embossed silver BG and pretty ribbon slide! Sue (suen)

Related Posts with Thumbnails