Thursday, April 10, 2008

Eyelets Galore!

Today's ways to use it challenge is eyelets! Well, I have plenty in all colors, but for some reason hardly ever use them. I even have a crop-o-dile so I really have no reason not too! So, here is my card...



Images by DRS Designs...
I liked the layout of the card I made the other day, so much, that I cased myself, again! This time I added the eyelets for the ribbon rather than just leaving the holes...duh!!! I really like the simplicity of this layout - can't beat simple!!!
Not too much else to say about this...I hope to be back later with another...ton's of projects to finish...and it's finally really nice outside! Yahoo - spring has sprung!!

Thanks for stopping by...don't forget to leave a comment on the post above to be eligible to win some blog candy...

See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails