Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Back again...

with today's color challenge card! I didn't have the exact red color so I used the closest I did have.

Images by DRS Designs...



This frame stamp is so cool and I was itching to use it again...this time I stamped it in black craft and heat embossed with clear powder. I carefully cut out the inside and after stamping my sentiment in black and embossing it on blue, I attached it with pop dots. I made the scallop border on the top with my SU! slit punch and added some jewels and ribbon. The dew drops on the bottom were colored (just on the bottom flat part) with my black copic marker.

I'm not sure if you would consider this a typical color combo for a Mom's Day card...but I kind of like it!!!

See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails