Sunday, April 20, 2008

Buzz Notes...

Here's something a little different for you...while blog surfing recently I came across this post by Michelle Wooderson...I immediately thought of my DRS bee stamp and here is the outcome!



The notes are white with a black backing (hard to tell in the black box!) and measure approx the size of a quarter sheet of cardstock...so you can get 4 from one sheet. I dug (literally) out my deckle punches that I just had to have a couple of years ago and have barely used...and...used them! The bee's eyes are highlighted with my black glaze pen by Sakura. I found a box template online at Chia. I chose to make just the bottom and made a band to go around the middle so the notes wouldn't fall out.

Pretty simple...a fun project for yourself or as a gift! Hope you are having a good weekend!
See you soon...

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are great, wonderful note cards.

Dawn said...

Wow this is lovely - they would make a fab gift

Related Posts with Thumbnails