Sunday, April 20, 2008

I had some time...

so I made another card! Yea!!! I really like Jen del Muro's SFYTT that she posts on a weekly basis and was able to do this weeks...here it is....



Images by DRS Designs...Yes, I like this fence and had to use it again!!! This time I colored the flowers to match my silk flowers (instead of the pink I used on the last couple!) So, as you can see it is a very versatile stamp! I stamped the large multi-birthday sentiment in summer sun, on summer sun...another great stamp. You can stamp it as is or stamp it and cut out only the sentiment(s) you want...tons of birthday fonts in one stamp - can't go wrong! The flowers are from Walmart...just buy a silk flower sprig, pluck off the flowers and leaves and put them in jar until you need them- instant (cheap!) embellishments! This time I used the center that came with them...I just cut the "stump" off that goes thru the flower and adhered with a glue dot.

I was unsure about the colors at first but in the end I think it's a very cheery card - I like it!!!
Thanks for stopping by...
Have a great week...
See you soon...

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

I think the colors are great, wonderful card.

Dawn said...

Cathy you're so right this is a beautiful stamp and you have coloured it so well - Love the stitching too.

jjcreations said...

This is cute. I like the one flower peaking out the back....just like they are through the fence. Joan

Related Posts with Thumbnails