Thursday, April 24, 2008

A different take...

on a card I made last week! You may remember the previous card I made for last weeks limited supply challenge - tall cards...found here...

Well, here is another...this time with something sweeter than a beer...



I apologize for the poor photo...DH took the better camera to work today (it's Take Your Child To Work Day and he wanted to take pics of dd#2 while she is at work with him!)

Images are by DRS Designs...same babble as the post with the beer card...I just replaced the drink and I replaced the flower with a Heidi Swapp ghost flower...the shrink plastic that I used on the last card just wasn't cutting it (literally) in my sizzix! The sizzlit dies just don't cut as well through thicker "material" as the original dies. Oh! I almost forgot...I colored the "liquid" with a chalk pencil...my markers would have been too dark and I didn't want to color the whole glass area so I scribbled lightly with a light green chalk pencil and then I rubbed it in with my pinky finger...I achieved exactly the effect I wanted!

Off to tackle today's challenge - using scissors! Hmnnn....let's see...
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails