Friday, April 11, 2008

DIY...

background paper - that is the limited supplies challenge for the week...well, that's not much of a challenge for me because I do it all the time, but I hate to miss a challenge!!!! So, here is my card...



I used another of the new ribbon slides by DRS Designs to make my background paper in mellow moss. The sentiment is a new image too. I then made my ribbon slide from moss cardstock. I added some jewels as I thought that was appropriate with the sentiment! The ribbon is from Target. I love it. I only bought two rolls this color and the color on my next card. I thought it was a good deal and I like the feel of it. It was in the bridal section! Remember when you are shopping, don't just look in the craft/scrap aisle - you never know when/where throughout any store you will find something you can use in your crafting!!! I have a whole closet full of stuff like that!!! Too bad they don't sell more hours in the day!!! (LOL)

Here is another card I made up...it doesn't fit the challenge but I didn't want to forget to post it so here it is...I made this with some scraps on my desk and the thought that it might be nice attached to some flowers or a small gift...




Both images on this card are new releases...I used the lilies on a full size card earlier in the week...this time I cut the lilies out and popped them on the scallop. Don't you love this color green - the "other" ribbon from Target!

That's about it for now...don't forget about the blog candy on the post above!!! You have until Sunday evening to leave a comment...tell your friends!!

See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails