Thursday, April 10, 2008

Eyelets Galore - part 2!

Hi again! Here is another card for today's ways to use it challenge - eyelets. This is a new image by DRS Designs...I've been itching to ink it up and this challenge seemed perfect! There is another version of this stamp in the same release that is just the fence...what fun it is to color!!!



I stamped the image in black and colored with markers and then sponged the sky and celery. I outlined everything with my light blue copic marker - I seem to be outlining everything these days and when I don't the images just seem blah. I think I need a lighter blue though...Anywho...I stamped just the birdhouses again on a scrap, colored and cut them out. Before cutting them, I added the eyelets using my crop-dile. They are raised on pop dots and the entire focal panel is raised on pop dots too. I distressed all the edges and added some twill tape to the celery panel. I spied some tiny safety pins on my desk (yes, they've been there in plain sight for a while and this is the first one to see daylight!!) and decided to attach my prima with the pin! I like it!!

Thanks so much to everyone who has left a comment on the blog candy so far...they all mean so much to me! If you haven't entered by leaving a comment yet, make sure you do - you never know when it will be your lucky day!!!

Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What an adorable, great how you used the eyelets, wonderful card.

Melissa said...

So cute!

Many Blessings,
M.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Such a beautiful card and fantastic detail. I just love the eyelet bird holes. Nikki x

Related Posts with Thumbnails