Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A color toughie!

When I first saw today's color challenge on SCS an idea popped right into my head...I thought about it and tweaked it in my head all day while working...and then I made the card...this one below - is not the card that was in my head all day...that one is on the scrap pile!!! Don't you hate it when that happens?!

I didn't think the colors would be that tough to work with but when I set to work they just didn't flow!! I was determined to make a card that I was happy with for the challenge so....here it is! What do you think?!



Images by DRS Designs...
The grill, grass and frog are all separate images. I stamped them in versamark and heat embossed them. I used the large DRS swirl stamp for the "smoke"...I stamped it in versamark but did not emboss it. Since it was a guy card, I knew I wanted to use my twill tape and I decided to do something a little different than the usual bow! I snuck the blue from the challenge in on the brads!

Thanks for visiting...I really appreciate it!
I hope your week is off to a good start...
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails