Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's Wednesday...

and that means the sketch challenge over on SCS...another great sketch!!!

Before I show you my cards I just wanted to post my daily reminder about the DRS Designs Design Team Search...interested? Click HERE to learn more and to submit!! Nothing ventured, nothing gained right? Take it from me, they are a great company to design for!!

Ok, so here are my cards for today...

Images on all cards today by DRS Designs...



These butterflies are the new ribbon slide stamps. I stamped them in black craft, heat embossed them with clear powder and then colored with markers before cutting out. Instead of slipping the butterfly onto a strip of ribbon, like a slide... I adhered the butterfly to the shimmer blue paper, punched a hole in each slide cut out and then ran some ribbon through. I attached the trimmed ends to the back of the shimmer paper, so the butterfly has a "fabric/ribbon" body! I then used my paper piercer to pierce their flight trails.

Here's a cute couple!



The focal images and sentiments were stamped in black craft and heat embossed with clear powder. I kept these two simple as golf is such a simple game (wink - lol)!

I'm still itching to make more of those double pocket bags...I have such a cool (IMO) idea I can't wait to get it on paper!!! (ha ha) Stay tuned...it will show up eventually!!!

Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails