Friday, May 23, 2008

Somebody Stop Me!!!

I seem to be in the mood to case myself today!!! And it's all sports/masculine focused!!! Today's limited supply challenge was to use stamps instead of hardware...

So...in each of these following three cards...I normally would have put brads of some sort on the upper right sides...on each of these in place of the brads, I put...

All images by DRS Designs...

The baseball from the main image...I stamped the image again three times on scrap and then cut the ball out from each one...



This one sports the flag from the main image...




The flags on this one, as you can see, are smaller than the main flags in the image...they are from a separate stamps. There are two flags on the stamp that over lap like the main image (just smaller) but they wouldn't fit so I cut them apart...



I'm sure you'll agree these are cool, unique images of three very popular pastimes!!! Great for Father's Day or just general note cards for the avid (insert sport here!)...

So, that is my sports filled post for today...a little different than my usual...I hope you like it!!!

REMINDER - June 7th is quickly approaching...don't forget to email DRS Designs with your Design Team submission...you can email current projects...you don't need to make anything separate at this point, unless you want too! Go ahead, give it a try...you have nothing to lose!! Click HERE for the info...

Have a great long weekend...
See you soon...

2 comments:

Carolina said...

Cathy - I'm totally blown away with your cards today. Love the different themes and color color combo! I struggle with masculine themed cards and these are just amazing - TFS!

Anonymous said...

I am loving your masculine cards! They give much inspiration b/c manly cards are so, so difficult for me. In fact, I cased your golf card to make my husband's birthday card! Here's the link in case you'd like to check it out: http://cutitoutcreations.blogspot.com/2008/05/birthday-card-for-my-husband.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails