Friday, May 16, 2008

What's Next?

As far as holidays? Well, I guess Memorial Day would be the next big one for us in the States but as far as a gift giving holiday, I guess that would have to be Father's Day!!! So, here is some inspiration for making a masculine card! This is also for Sharon Johnson's weekly stamp simply challenge...we had to use three panels...this was a great stamp for the challenge!

Images by DRS Designs...



The image was stamped with black craft and heat embossed with clear powder. I then colored with markers. The sentiment is also embossed and raised on pop dots. A "simple stamped" card!!!

To those of you who stopped by looking for the inside of yesterdays monkey card...here it is!!! Sorry about the delay on that one!!!



I attached the mirrors with two sided tape - so far so good on staying attached!!!

Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

2 comments:

Linsey R said...

way cute, Cathy! Love the tools and super cool title!! Your rock, lady!! I totally need to add you to my fave blog list, duh! You're Gina K. project are off the hook! Love them all, you are amazingly talented! Thanks for sharing it! :) hugs!

jjcreations said...

The Father's Day card is great....I love the little tools. I agree with Linsey, you are amazingly talented. Joan

Related Posts with Thumbnails