Saturday, May 17, 2008

What about...

the proud grandparents? I'm sure many of us send congrats to the new parents but what about the proud new grandparents?! You cant forget about them...they are the ones that have all the fun with the new baby because when things get tough (wet diaper, crying, etc...) they can hand the baby back to the proud new parents!!! (LOL)

So here is a card for them...

Images by DRS Designs...



I decided to go with simple on this one...I scored the pink layer and the white layer with my scor-pal. The focal panel looked a little plain so I doodled with my markers and then filled some of the empty space with vellum butterfly punches using my Martha Stewart punch. I added a pink jewel to each.

In case you are wondering, I punched three holes in the focal panel...the ribbon runs through the top and bottom holes from the top and both ends come up through the middle hole to be tied in a knot...clear as mud?!

Thanks for stopping by and for those of you that commented on my GinaK projects - thank you so much...I really appreciate it.
Have a great weekend...
See you soon...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Very sweet!

Many Blessings,
M.

Related Posts with Thumbnails