Friday, June 20, 2008

Are we getting a fish?

NO!!! We've had fish in the past and our time for trying to keep pets alive is done!!! This was just a good photo prop for today's card/tag!!! The limited supply challenge over on SCS was shaped cards and I thought this DRS Designs fish bowl would be perfect!



Images by DRS Designs...

I went with simple today so not too much to say on this one...I stamped the images (3 separate ones) on white paper, cut the bowl out and then colored with markers. I added an eyelet and some twine and that's it.

Here is another simple birthday card for today...images by DRS Designs...



Mr. Frog is a newly released image by DRS. I thought this sentiment was appropriate for him...wouldn't you agree?

That's all for today...stay tuned...in the next week or so you will start seeing sneak peeks of new images that will be available early July!! Is it almost July already? Wow, time sure does fly!!

See you soon...

2 comments:

Kelly L said...

LOL -- Great prop, and I totally understand about not wanting any more fish. Been there, done that, too! LOL I just love this frog and his female counterpart. The sentiment is PERFECT! :) Kel

Kisa Peters said...

I LOVE DSR frogs! This is very cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails