Monday, June 23, 2008

Back to Paradise!

I just had to use this image again for today's technique challenge on SCS...watercoloring with reinkers...

Images by DRS Designs...



I decided to go with a shabby look today. I stamped the image on watercolor paper with black stazon and then "painted" away! I used the top portion of the paper so I could take advantage of the spiral punches...I wrapped some twine around the top and then frayed the ends a bit. All edges are distressed as well. I used a small shipping tag for my sentiment and stamped the DRS flip flop background on just one corner.

That's it for today!!
Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is so pretty, love how you used the tag

Mauna said...

Great job with the watercoloring! I have tagged you from my blog! I enjoy your blog. Thanks for sharing your talent!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Really cute design, Cathy! I love how you used the spiral punch and the tag is a perfect embellishment!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Love it Cathy! What a great design, it is perfect for this image (along with the watercoloring)!

Related Posts with Thumbnails