Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I was tagged...twice!

Wow - two tags in one day!!! Thanks ladies!! Let's see...

The first was from Mauna at Ink~Paper~Scissors



7 random things about me...hmnnnn

1. I was once on stage with the Grateful Dead in Foxboro, Mass.
2. I don't like to fly
3. I didn't start drinking coffee until my late 20's...now I can't stop
4. My brothers are 10 and 12 years older than me
5. I like to eat baby food - bananas for a quick snack!
6. I eat my cereal (all kinds except oatmeal) dry
7. I have too much craft stuff!!!!!!!!

I'm supposed to tag 7 more people but as we all know it is hard to choose so if you are reading this and want to/can list 7 things about yourself, go ahead and link back so I can check it out!

and the next tag was from Angel...Angel's Creative World...



Thanks so much Angel!!!

Ok, I'm off to reorganize part of my studio and work on a couple of challenges (fingers crossed!)...I'll be back later!

See you soon...

1 comment:

Hemskapat said...

Hello!
Iam writing to you from Sweden! Iam looking for a way to invite people from abroad to visit my webpage www.hemskapat.se. Do you have any ideas for me how to advertise in your country? I would very much appreciate your ideas! Thank you in advance!

Related Posts with Thumbnails