Sunday, June 29, 2008

Color Challenged?

Ever find you have a hard time deciding on what colors to choose? Well, starting Wed., July 9th stop on over to the new Color Throwdown Challenge Blog for some inspiration.!!



I've teamed up with several awesome designers and each week we will bring you color inspiration!! We'd love for you to play along as well so if you are inspired by the colors we provide each week, be sure to post a comment with a link to your creation so we can all check it out!!!

I'm honored to be working with:

Broni Holcome - Splashes of Watercolor

Kisa Peters - Kisa's Paper Cuts

LeAnne Pugliese - Wee Inklings

Tracy Durcan - Durcan Designs

Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy

I hope you'll join us...I have a blinkie on my side bar which should link you up whenever you want to check it out!!!

See you soon...

3 comments:

Patti said...

Cool! I am looking forward to this! I am always up for a good color challenge.

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

ooohhhhh! Cool! I see several of my regular blog reads and Miss Rockstar Kisa on there so I am excited to see what you ladies come up with! I've added the new blog to my reader -- I'm always up for a good color challenge!

Holly Young said...

Looks like some awesome players and sounds like a great idea!

Holly
hogwildaboutstamping.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails