Monday, June 2, 2008

A good sport...

Well, I guess all sports are good right? How about these sports?

Images by DRS Designs...the lacrosse image is a new release available now!!



Today's technique challenge on SCS was to make 3x3 cards, envelopes and a box to hold them. I used the template that was provided on the thread. The cards are small and simple as you can see...the soccer and baseball images have raised pennants and the lacrosse image has a raised net (to be honest, I don't know anything about lacrosse so I'm not sure if that is called a net or racket or what!) Anyway...I kept the box simple as well, using just the pennants and a thank you circle as a reminder of what is in the box. Wouldn't this be perfect for a boys desk...just give them a gel pen and they are good to go. Nice and short thank you notes!!! I made the envelopes from copy paper to mimic real envelopes.

Reminder!!!!!!! That day for applying for the DRS Designs Design Team is Saturday, June 7, 2008...that's this Saturday. You don't have to make anything new, just email three of your best projects...don't let this chance slip away!!! Click HERE for more info...

That's all for today...I am finally finishing up the friend/leader gifts tonight so I will be back to post them at the latest tomorrow...
See you soon...

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

What wonderful images, these are great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails