Friday, June 6, 2008

Just a quick

post this morning! I'll be running out the door soon but I wanted to share something fun with you on this rainy day here in CT!!! This is a new release by DRS Designs - a seed packet stamp!! How cool is that? Do you save seeds? Do you like to share seeds with your friends? Do you put them in baggies and then forget what they are? Well this stamp is for you then!!!



Check out the actual stamp image here to see the whole thing...I'll show it to you in another post (IRL) when I have a little more time! For this card I simply attached some scraps, stamped, colored and cut out the packet, adhered it together and added an eyelet. I attached it to my card with ribbon. The flower is a silk flower with a Making Memories brad in the center!

I'm off...I plan to be back later!!
Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your day!
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails