Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ready?

For a whole bunch of stuff?!!! Phew...what a busy day!!! Ok, where to begin...

First off...here are the Father's Day cards I mentioned previously...they were inspired by Debbie Olson and countless others who have been using the Papertrey Father Knows Best set for dad cards recently...

Tree images are by A Chemistry With Paper, and the sentiment is by DRS Designs...



The tree trunk and leaves are separate stamps. As you can see I cut some leaves out and adhered them with pop dots for dimension and to fill in leaf gaps!! Overall, a relatively simple card and I got the effect I wanted! The tree and leaves are from the big backyard set by ACWP. This set is packed with stamps...it even has a cute little puppy!

Next up...Wednesday is the DT challenge day over at All That Scraps...this week we were to make a gate fold card...images from the Froggie and Friends set...



I love this snail!!! This is my MIL's birthday card...the inside simply reads Happy Birthday...All the supplies on this card can be found at ATS...be sure to check out the gallery for the rest of the DT members samples and/or their blogs. If you decide to participate in the challenge, the more the merrier!!! Be sure to post a link and definitely post it to the ATS gallery!

And, last but not least...my card for today's sketch challenge on SCS...

Images by DRS Designs...



Isn't this froggie pretty all dolled up?! This is a new release by DRS Designs...she has a boyfriend too...be sure to check out the site for her and other great new releases. You can purchase them mounted or just the rubber! Check out their Rubber Mania Monthly club too - you can't get a better deal on stamps!!!!
I pretty much followed the sketch to a "T" for this one...I crumpled the blue paper to give the effect of water - work with me here!!! This was a fun one!!

Whew, well, I'm off and running...dd#2 has an "authors night" tonight to read stories that have written this year...we are in the final days of the school year...have I started teacher gifts yet??????? Of course not!!! One of these years I will be on top of things before they actually happen...I think, I mean I promise!!! (LOL)

Have a good night...thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love the fabulous dimension on your tree ... great idea for father's day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails