Thursday, June 12, 2008

There is always a reason...

for saving stuff!!! I saved this pretty postcard mailer from a local real estate agent figuring I would use it for something some day...and today was the day!!! The ways to use it challenge was to use a photo, somewhere, somehow...

Images by DRS Designs...



I stamped the new sentiment from DRS on the postcard with black stazon ink. The flourish on the side was stamped in garden green and is also a new image. The card is a version of a gate fold...the front is shorter than the back. The flocked paper is from Target...yes, I got it a while ago! I raised the focal panel on pop dots and I couldn't go without ribbon and jewels!!!

Thanks for stopping by...it is much appreciated!
See you soon...

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I really like this card. I love the postcard and the flourish. I also wanted to thank you for encouraging me to send in my creations for the DRS Design Team search. I was one of the lucky ones to continue on to the next level. I'm very excited to give it a try. Thanks Cynthia

jjcreations said...

This is beautiful. I love the photograph and the whole design of the card. Joan

Related Posts with Thumbnails