Monday, June 16, 2008

A Shimmering Stork...

that must be a sight!!!! Today's technique challenge was to use shimmer...here is my shimmery stork...

Images by DRS Designs...



The scallop punch and stork are shimmery...I colored him and the baby with markers. The stars are also shimmery and colored with a yellow marker. I stamped the stork on the scallop and then stamped again on a scrap and cut it out...I knew I wanted to raise the image but there was no way those skinny legs would have survived sharp scissors! The background stars, one of the DRS Designs easy backgrounds was stamped in brilliance soft blue...very sparkly!!!

I like this layout for these stamps...just change the colors to pink or neutral and you're covered for any baby shower!

Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

4 comments:

Mimi Hornberger said...

That's so sweet. TFS! XO, Mimi

Holly Young said...

aw, this is so cute. I love the little group of stars at the bottom.

Holly
hogwildaboutstamping.blogspot.com

jjcreations said...

This is very cute. I like the stork on the scalloped piece....looks like a cloud. Joan

Dawn said...

Beautiful card

Related Posts with Thumbnails