Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What's the date?

Well, it looks like (according to my card) it's June 17th!!!

Images by DRS Designs...



This was for today's color challenge over on SCS...I've been wanting to do this with this calendar stamp for quite a while and today was the day!! The sentiment is a newly released image which I think is so pretty and the font is so perfect for an anniversary sentiment. The "June" at the top of the calendar is from the month stamp by DRS...I inked up just the word and then punched it with my word window punch. It is raised on pop dots and then I added jewels to dress it up. The flower on the calendar is from the same stamp...there are two flowers and I cut the one I wanted out after stamping it on a scrap of blue. The image on the far left is a new release that I stamped with versamark ink. Isn't that rick rack cool? and so skinny!!! I found it at Joann's...

Thanks for stopping by today...don't forget about my half price shipping sale! I would really like to see my floor again!!!!
See you soon...

4 comments:

Jenny Mick said...

Very cute! I've never thought about using a calendar stamp on a card! Thanks for the inspiration.

Mimi Hornberger said...

I love it! That reminds me, it's my brother's anniversary. Yikes! I love your work. TFS! XO, Mimi

Donna Baker said...

what a great stamp! I love your card

Soguesswhat11 said...

Wow, I really LOVE this color combo. It gives the card a very 50's theme to my eye. Nice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails