Friday, June 27, 2008

Tagged Again!!

Heather over at H & M Stamps tagged me yesterday...this is a different one so here goes:

5 things I do for myself:
1. exercise
2. stamp
3. read
4. garden
5. shop for craft supplies ;-)

5 things I do for friends and family:
1. clean
2. try to cook
3. drive my kids all over creation for various activities
4. set time aside to walk with a friend
5. make cards/gifts

5 things I've done for strangers:
1. hold doors
2. say hello
3. design for people I have never met before
4. make cards for people
5. help people searching for things in the aisles at Michaels b/c the store employees (sometimes) can't. ;-)

5 hobbies:
1. stamping
2. scrapbooking
3. I should say exercise - maybe then I would enjoy it more!
4. reading
5. driving my kids all over creation to their various activities!!

I'm supposed to tag 5 people but you know me...I never do!! Too hard to choose. So, if you are reading this and want to share things about yourself consider yourself tagged and be sure to send me a link so I can read about you!

I'll be back later...
See you soon...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh so cool! You played along! It is always fun to see what people put for their answers, but I really don't think exercise should be a hobby! LOL...J/K...

Related Posts with Thumbnails