Wednesday, June 4, 2008

They are released!!!

The new CC Designs stamps that is!!! The new Glam Girls (Virginia and Layla) and Froggie and Friends are now available for purchase. ATS is holding a weekly challenge...this week was to use these colors...brown, yellow and green...

Here is my card...



I've had this idea in my head ever since I received my stamps...that froggie on top is flying away with his party balloons!!! What a fun set...be sure to head on over and get yours before they are gone!! Feel free to participate in the challenge as well...just post a link on the blog and/or upload your card to the ATS gallery so we can all check it out. Be sure to use the key word - ATSDTC03.

I'll be back in a little while with my cards for today's sketch challenge over on SCS.
Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute.. I love him flying away with the balloons!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh this card is awesome Cathy! What a great idea to put them all together this way:-D

xx Inge

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

What a cute scene!! LOVE the layout!

Related Posts with Thumbnails