Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Finally...

I made it back to post. A little later than usual...especially since my cards were done by early afternoon! Once school let out today I was on the road! A regular shuttle bus I tell you!!! Scouts, two different sports for two different kids in two different spots, forgotten cleats and then a 6th grade orchestra concert that was VERY long!!! But VERY good!! Today was also the color challenge over on SCS...I'll keep it short and sweet tonight since my cards are on the simple side...any questions...just let me know!

Images by DRS Designs...



This sentiment is a new release this month. The felt flowers are from the Target dollar spot several months ago. I stamped the flowers in the background with versamark ink because I knew I didn't have the exact color and thats just the easiest way to take care of that problem!!!




I know I'm a month behind but I wanted to share this pretty sentiment with you...and I'm sure I missed a couple of birthdays last month!!! DRS Designs has great sentiments like this for every month of the year. The flowers are bridal flowers from Michaels that I colored with my red copic marker.

So, there you have it! I'm in the process of working on a card for the ATS DT challenge that will be posted tomorrow...the evening just got away from me but hopefully you'll see it sometime tomorrow! Don't forget about the release party over on the ATS blog tonight...it just started!!!

DON'T FORGET...only a few more days to submit your work to be considered for the DRS Designs Design Team...click HERE for the info...

See you soon...

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

these cards are lovely, I especially like your second card, great sketch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails