Thursday, July 3, 2008

CC Designs - Sneak Peek - Day 1

It's a new month...you know what that means. New Releases!! Usually CC Designs/All That Scraps releases new images on the 4th but because of the US holiday, the release will be July 8th with a release party on Monday, July 7th starting at 10:30pm EST.

This month Christine has a whole bunch of new sets that you are just going to love!!
Here is my first peek of two sets!!






These images are from the new set You're Kittiness, along with a preview of a new month set that Christine is releasing. The month set in it's cool font will be very handy indeed! The kitty set includes 3 images and 3 sentiments for a total of 6 stamps.

I used my ornare piercing template on the first one along with Bazzill cardstock and SEI patterned paper for for the first card. I gave the kitty a pearl necklace with some tiny K & Co. pearls I found at my local dollar store. The kitty was stamped once on the oval and then again on a scrap and cut out and mounted on pop dots. I also added a sugar brad to the right side and some Offray ribbon. The paper, ribbon, stamps (of course!), scallop punch and sugar brad can all be found at ATS.

I gave my second card a calendar/poster kitty look!! I scored the bottom black panel with my scor-pal (ATS now carries these!!!) to look like a paneled wall and then used my circle punch to cut a mouse hole!!! The mouse is raised on a pop dot scrap! Sometimes I think I'm so clever (wink/lol) I used more SEI paper and more offray ribbon...both available at ATS.

Thanks for stopping by...be sure to check out the other DT blogs for their sneak peeks as well...come back tomorrow for more "summer fun"!!

See you soon...

2 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

I had to pop over and say I love your card with the mouse hole!! That s just way cute!!!

Jennifer Love said...

What great cards! I can't wait for the sets to be released! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails