Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I liked it!

This is a card that I submitted in a contest...the deadline for notification came and went so I'm assuming it wasn't accepted. Oh well, now I get to share it with you!!!

I hope you like it!!

Images by DRS Designs...



I love this rain background by DRS and it goes perfectly with the sentiment. The red flowers are the Michaels bridal flowers colored with my red Copic marker. That's a giga scallop in back of the circle punch. A simple sketch, but I think those flowers give it alot of pop!

Thanks for stopping by...stay tuned because tomorrow is the first day of many featuring sneak peeks of new images from more than one company!!! Just doing my part to enable and stimulate that economy!!! (LOL)

See you soon...

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Well, I think this card is awesome, Cathy!!

Jenny Mick said...

I love the card Cathy! I would have definitely folded down the corner in a magazine for that one! Not sure what they were thinking!!

Christina Fischer said...

I think is beautiful!! :)

I'm catching up on your posts -- you've been cranking out some great cards! I love all the summery designs!

Kelly L said...

Lovely card, definitely their loss. I really like the rain bg with this sentiment! Perfect! :D Kelly

Denise said...

I love that sentiment!! And what a perfect combo of colors and paper (Love the raindrops!!) :D

Holly Young said...

I like it too! The card that won must be awesome, because yours is a winner in my book!
Holly

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE this sentiment!! Too cute!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails