Thursday, July 10, 2008

How big are your hubcaps?

Yes, I'm having trouble with post titles again!!! There is a reason for such a silly title though! Today's ways to use it challenge was to use something mini so I chose to use my mini silver brads for the carts hubcaps!

Images by DRS Designs...the cart is another image from their upcoming release!!



This was a simple card for a hot day!! The sentiment is layered but the cart was stamped directly onto the card. I colored with markers and added my hubcaps. The sentiment is raised on pop dots and the ribbon is attached with a staple! I hardly ever use staples, just don't like the way they look but for some reason this card just called for using a staple. I had green ones in my stash too...it was meant to be!!!

That's all for today...I'm not being as productive as I would like, or need to be, recently but I guess we all go through that...I'm sure it will pass soon enough!

Thanks for checking in...I hope you find some inspiration as you browse through.
See you soon...

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Cathy, this is sooooo cute!! I love it!
LeAnne

Related Posts with Thumbnails