Thursday, July 24, 2008

More Christmas...

in July!!! I couldn't resist making at least one CC Designs Christmas/holiday/winter card!!!



Isn't Lulu cute sledding down the hill past her snowman friend?!! I used doodlebug glitter paper and my swirls embossing folder for the "snowy hill"! The dp is by Creative Imaginations..I purchased it from ATS last year...It's hard to see but I used a Heidi Swapp ghost flake on the left side with a glitter dot for the center. Those are available at ATS as well. The little buttons I had in my stash and the ribbon is by May Arts...I LOVE that color!!!

I might actually have some stamp time this afternoon...ATS/CC Designs is gearing up for another release in early August...the peeks will be starting next week so make sure you check back. This is a release you will not want to miss!!!

See you soon...

1 comment:

Renée said...

This is adorable, Cathy! I love the embossed glitter, the see through snowflake and the layout!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails