Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The challenges continue!

Over on SCS that is! Today was the sketch challenge, along with the continuation of the Dare to get dirty challenges!

This first one is a sketch challenge only card...Images on all cards in this post by DRS Designs...



A simple one...with a big impact...I think! The squares background on the red panel is one of the new background releases from DRS that is now available! There are four in this series...all four are must haves!!!

And this next one is for the sketch and also for Jody's dtgd ribbon challenge...to base your card and it's elements on the ribbon you choose...I love this ribbon!!! I found it at Michaels...



I thought this dotted flower was perfect with this ribbon...click on the photo for a closer look at the ribbon. I stamped the pink ones directly on my white panel and then stamped them again in white craft ink on the pink, heat embossed with clear powder and then cut them out! I added some jewels for the centers to finish them off. Rather than run my ribbon from end to end, I punched a hole in my focal panel and ran the ribbon through it. I then looped it to the back...hard to see in the photo, I know!

And last, but not least! This one is for Christines dtgd watercolor challenge.



Don't you just love this frog?! He looks like there might be some french knots in his future!!! (LOL) Today though he was colored with markers and then watercolored with my aqua painter. I used the new flower background up at the top edge and then wrapped my twine around it! The bottom edge of the card was stamped with a http://www.drsdesigns.com/bordersandedgers.htm - another cool innovation by DRS Designs...You simply stamp the image and then cut out along the line and voila...a scalloped bottom!!

Whew...I'm pooped! Thanks for stopping by today...I hope you enjoyed your visit!!
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails